Desmos Training Grades 6-8_FY 23
Class occurs on the following schedule:-
|Mar 27, 2023 - Mar 27, 2023 at 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Total sessions: 0
Course Description & Class Notes:
Please note: Workshop begins promptly at 8:00 am.
Please bring a charged laptop to the training.
- Practical ways to teach lessons using Desmos Classroom.
- Proven techniques to employ to get students to engage in lessons.
- Addresses all levels of teacher familiarity, from beginners to experienced users.
- Strategies to improve the depth of student thinking using the Classroom platform.
- Practical ways to create and use Computation Layer to add engagement to your lessons.
- Classroom-tested lessons and tips to reach students' levels of understanding.
- Unique seminar in that it focuses exclusively on Desmos Classroom.
Computation Layer is the code that allows the different components within activities to “talk” to one another. It’s the glue that holds activities together. It lets you connect representations, customize content, and provide dynamic, interpretive feedback.
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Out-of-Area Tuition: $85.00
|Class||Duration||Class Type||Class Dates||Instructor||Credit Hours|